Wednesday 1 June 2011

Duneden trip

Wow that trip has gone fast.  I liked the young leaders conference I learnt a lot while I was away.  My favourite speaker was Dave because he was so funny and he told us that you should be a leader not person that follows.  I also liked the Moana pool it was so fun emma and I where floating round the river the whole time.  The bus trip was soboring all that I done was be bored!!!  We did have a few stops on the way to Dunedin.  From now on I'm going to make good decisions and I will achieve my goals!!
from simone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Simone
    Remember when we were in clinton have the who class played go home stay home and then after miss stewart was in it stated raining so we had to go on the bus.
    That was cool when you put so in dark writing!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete