Thursday 17 March 2011

paper pulp

Hi me agian do you know what I have been doing in my class room/school no you don't because I havn't told you yet. I have been doing paper pulp. you're are probably thinking what on earth is that. Well it is really paper machie. Paper machie is a French word for chewed up paper. It sounds gross in a way but it's not you should probably know what paper machie is if you don't. it's shredded up paper with glue stuff it's also easy to make but we made a different thing it is still paper machie but a different way of doing it, cause it turns out like clay. Then it's easyier to sculpt the facel stuff we made little kiwana people with it I'll put on some photos later


By from Simone

1 comment:

  1. A very detailed description of papier mache Simone. I love that you are using this blog so effectively already - many other teachers have commented on this.
    Just make sure that you've proofread carefully before posting to make sure that there are no surface feature errors.
    You have such a strong understanding of the purposes behind blogs as learning tools. So proud of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete